Through carefully selected materials, precise silhouettes and attention to detail, our bags are made to last and to be loved for longer than just one season.
With a fewer but better philosophy, each piece is made with integrity and kindness from the highest-quality materials, and embraces the concept of slow, timeless fashion. In order to preserve the life of your handbag, we have provided some tips below.
Caring for your handbag
- All our handbags come in a dustbag which will help to protect your new bag when not in use.
- Store it with care, allow room for it to breathe in amongst other items in your wardrobe.
- When not in use, keep it stuffed with clean paper or soft unwanted fabrics to retain the shape.
- Do not stack handbags on top of one another.
- Do not fold handbags.
- Avoid hanging your bag by its straps, this puts pressure on the seams which could wear away prematurely.
- Store your handbag in a cool dry place and keep it away from humidity and direct sunlight.
Cleaning your handbag
- Stains and dirt on handbags should be cleaned with a dry, smooth, lint-free cloth.
- A cloth slightly dampened with water should be used carefully in instances where the stain/dirt is slightly tougher, but excessive rubbing should be avoided as this could alter the material and colour.
- Handbags should never be washed with water, or placed in a washing machine.
- If the handbag gets wet e.g. in the rain, allow it to air dry.
- Heat should not be used to dray your handbag.